Just Releases Just News Projects Page
Welcome to Tsundere Translations, a manga translation and scanlation group dedicated to Yuri and Shoujo-Ai!

Monday, February 15, 2010

#TsundereTranslations at irc.Rizon.net

Hope the title says it all. If you are confused about what I just said, here we go:
I made an IRC channel, and anyone who wants to come in and chat may do so. Just follow the basic set of rules you would follow in any chat room and you're all set.
Eventually, I want to set my irc up so you can download my releases from me that way. That's down the road, and I'll figure it out eventually.

For all of you who are IRC illiterate, here is a VERY easy way to join the channel.
1) Go to Mibbit.com/chat
2) In the first drop down box, select Rizon as your server.
3) Enter a nickname.
4) Enter #TsundereTranslations in the channel box. Make sure you spell that right and include the #.
5) You should be in! Happy chatting! Just as long as you are courteous, respectful, and have fun, chat away!

If anyone has a guide on how to set up file sharing and getting, I would happily accept it.

On a side note, thanks to the editors interested in joining who messaged me! We look forward to working with you!
-TY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!