Just Releases Just News Projects Page
Welcome to Tsundere Translations, a manga translation and scanlation group dedicated to Yuri and Shoujo-Ai!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

When I say, "I'd hit that!!!" ...

You'd say, "Me too!!!" (with your index finger pointing out Phoenix Wright style).


Candy Boy Chapter 9
1200px : MF MU
1600px : MF MU

Raws : Crazy Cat Lady
Translator : Bitch Slave for Chibi Boss
PR : Hitsuji-san
Editor : Slivery
QC : Melly, Dashd-sh1

This release has a J-O-B with a show girl style~~
Your favorite big boobies swimmer twin is gonna be a Ganban Girl, a girl who attracts young men to her parents' shop, or in this case, Yukino is gonna be a show girl attracting hot young studs to her J-O-B. Talk about being scandalouuuuss. Daaaaang!!!

Btw, is it me or does Yukino have huge knockers for being a swimmer? Don't swimmers have small boobs because they gotta work out their pects and such? Aah, I feel like such a perverted old man talking about these kinda things.... Only I would notice this huh? *sigh*....

Alright peeps, here is the deal: if you come work for me and be my awesome slaves, I shall reward you. What kinda reward you ask? Well I ain't telling ya! You need to work for me first then I'll reward you. This is how positive reinforcement works!! You do the dirty work for me and not only does your favorite manga come out in a timely manner, but I'll be happy and you'll get goodies... maybe you'll get goodies. Who knows. I can just work ya to death and pay ya in peanuts. ;'D

So holllaaa at yO girl- lele (at) tsunderetranslations (dot) com!!!

11 comments:

  1. Haha I love you!!!!!!!
    Thank you for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 the release

    ReplyDelete
  3. @1st Anon, awwss gosh, I love you too. <3 .... this isn't a trick is it? You're saying you love me because you do right? And not because you want something from me? Haha j/k. =P

    @2nd Anon, not a problem love. Glad ya enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hhahahaha I would NEVER say "I love you" as a trick. =P You are just too cool! I'd love to be your slave any time even if it had nothing to do with translating or proofreading. lmao! Anyway, haha seriously though, thanks for the updates. Your whole slave clan is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @1st Anon, :O You'll be my slave?! That's so EPIC!!!!! *squeals like a fangirl*
    So so, where do you live? Are you over 18?? Aah, but it's okay if you're not. Loli is just too cute. Makes me wanna gobble them up. <3 So like, can I holler at you? If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, dump her/him. I can really ROCK your world... if you know what I mean. *nudge nudge wink wink* ;'D

    Hahahaa, just kidding love. =P ..... please don't call the cops on me. >.< I'm a good, law-abiding citizen I swear......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks So much! I Love This Series And you Guys Come Out With New Chapters So Fast!! You Guys Are AMAZING! Thanks A Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO!!!!!!
    Oh God....! -_-'

    1. I'm somewhere in the U.S. ;]
    2. I'm 19. Sorry, I'm not a loli!
    3. With a boyfriend. But I can dump him if Master so desires it.. *bows down* hahahaha

    Okay seriously. lol thanks for the updates. I'm looking forward to Mare. >=]

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they help her float. (dem boobies)

    You could dump 1st Anon and the boyfriend for me, bb. /gets shot

    ReplyDelete
  9. *slides a note under the door and runs away from the random craziness*

    I'm not volunteering for slave duty; I just wanted to give a big thank you for the translation! I kind of avoided Candy Boy in the past (It just didn't look appealing to me) but after actually reading it, it turns out that it's pretty entertaining! So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into translating Candy Boy. I can't even begin to say how amazing you are.

    I volunteer slave hours to get chapter 10 of vol. 2 posted quicker. XDDDD

    Any ideas when we could expect it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your attention in talking about this. Great review! Also turn your attention that it needs to search for mobile software development companies if you need mobile software developer.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!