Just Releases Just News Projects Page
Welcome to Tsundere Translations, a manga translation and scanlation group dedicated to Yuri and Shoujo-Ai!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Rakka Ryuusui volume 1 chapters 1-3. Release 10-1

Rakka Ryuusui
volume 1 chapters 1-3

Translator: TsundereYuriko, Editor: Kite (Tranquil Spring)

Age Rating: teen and up
Genre: Shoujo Ai/Yuri, 4-Koma, Slice of Life, School Life

Tsundere Translations is proud to present release 10-1: the first 3 chapters of Rakka Ryuusui! There are 4 volumes out right now, and I plan to do them all! Thanks for the editing, Kite!

Excerpt totally stolen from Manga Updates because I'm too lazy to write my own:
After learning that she had passed the entrance examinations to enter the Sakuraba Girl's High School, Hayama Akiho, while attempting to escape from club recruitment staff, experiences love at first sight when she meets the president of the kyūdō club, Hokaze Minatsu...
Rakka Ryuusui is a 4-koma yuri comedy, and the setting is that of the kyūdō club in the school and its members.


Please read the included txt file for translation notes regarding names, Haruka's accent, cultural references, and some vocab.

Download chapters 1-3 on Mediafire, Rapidshare.
(EDIT: Please see updated links at version 2 post)

Manga Updates page.

6 comments:

  1. I just want to tell you that you're doing an unexpectedly great job scanlating all these yuri =) but as for this manga, it's not really my type xD but regardless of that, thank you for your hardwork~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first chapter (the one in colour) is supposed to be something like chapter 0 or 0.5, but I guess it's not important, and I could be wrong anyway.

    Thanks for the awesome release~!
    I'm already itching for the next batch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention:
    I think that you may want to stick to calling the club a 'kyuudo club' instead of 'archery club', because in the 3rd volume there WILL be mention of the archery club, since Akatsuki (introduced in volume 3, along with Yuu, who joined the kyuudo club instead of the archery club) is actually a member of it. Otherwise there might be some confusion when we arrive at those chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anony1)
    The chapters aren't even labeled. Me and Kite labeled all the stories as "chapters" just to make things easier.
    @Anony2)
    Ok, Maybe I should read ahead then. I'll call it Kyuudou club from now on. Thanks. (The full word is Kyuudou... would Kyudo or Kyuudo be better? Because we call Jyuudou "Judo"... things like that...)
    @Pie)
    Sorry you weren't into this one. Slice of Life and 4koma stories don't appeal to everyone, and you have to be in the right mood to read them. But, it's part of my mission statement to translate a variety of Yuri works... that way I have something for everyone.
    And... I'm really tired! I need a vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tsundere Yuriko
    You're right about kyuudou. My bad.
    I think Kyudo would be a better choice; it's shorter, and hence makes life a little easier for the editor :)
    Also, it's slightly faster to read, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the translation and the editing, Yuriko + Kite.

    I generally don't like 4 komas, but this was nice.
    I love it. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave an INTELLIGENT thought about the post, doujin, or the website in general. I moderate comments, so please do not swear or use foul language. Please be courteous to other posters. No flaming. No spam. No racist/discriminatory comments. If you don't like something, voice your thoughts on how it can be improved. Offensive posts will be deleted. With all that in mind, I am glad to hear your thoughts!